Frugal Vegetable Soup

Fall foods are so comforting.
Really, I love the hearty soups, spicy chili, and pumpkin spiced desserts.
Of course, my Pinterest feed is overflowing with new recipes. So when I saw a recipe for vegetable soup, I pinned it, and then tweaked it based on what I would actually want to eat.

Brave for me, but in the end totally worth it because it was delicious!

So here's my recipe:

Ingredients
1 Can Corn (drained)
2 Cans Mixed Vegetables (drained)
2 Cans Diced Tomatoes
4 Beef Bouillon Cubes
2 Cups Water
1 Bag Baby Carrots
Onion Powder (a few shakes)
Salt and Pepper to taste

Combine all ingredients into crock pot and cook on low 4-8 hours.

Seriously, it's that simple. You could also cook in on the stovetop and have it in probably 45 minutes, but I'm really big on the crockpot because if I work 9-5 I love coming home to dinner that's ready to eat. And (since I already had the beef bouillon) it only cost about $5 and was enough for three adults, two toddlers, with leftovers!


xoxo,
Camille


Comments

Popular Posts