#MomLife

My baby turns two today.

Yes, you read that right.

T W O

My thought: Where the heck did the last two years go?


That tiny little bundle that came home from the hospital is now a very independent toddler that keeps me on my toes. And realistically, I wouldn't change a thing.

Here are my favorite parts of being Jace's mom:

1.) He's fearless!
If you've met him, you know he doesn't get scared easily. He loves animals big and small, slides down slides of any size, and would jump right into any new situation.

2.) He's a people baby.
Even if he pretends to be a little shy at first, he loves everybody. It doesn't matter who babysits him, or who's house we're going to, he warms up and adjusts quickly. 

3.) HE'S A READER!
I love this. It's probably my favorite part of his personality. Ever night before bed, we read him a story that he picks out. When we say "The End," he takes the book into bed with him to read it again to himself until he falls asleep. We've found him after naptime reading a book, during naptime, even waking up first thing in the morning. 

4.) He gives the best cuddles.
  He doesn't get super cuddly often, but when he does he curls right up on my lap and gives the best hugs and kisses. 

5.) He's a quick study.
It amazes me to watch him pick up on new things daily. This age is the age for learning, but it's so interesting to watch him learn new words, new actions, and make new connections. 


Happy Birthday baby boy! 


Comments

Popular Posts