A Writing Challenge





Intro and a recent photo



I'm Camille.
I could give you a million adjectives and labels, but instead I'd much rather tell you about what's important to and about me.
I'm in love with God, my husband of nearly two and a half years, and my two year old toddling troublemaker Jace Alexander. I'm an introvert that can be confused with an extrovert as I love to people-watch and interact, I just find it exhausting. My current weight loss journey has me down about 32 pounds with a great deal more energy and strength. I work full-time outside the home in a small office and look forward to going most mornings. I am a morning person that takes pride in having a full day before I sit down at my desk at 8:00.
And, more than anything else, I am exuberantly happy with my life.


Comments

Popular Posts