Mommy (According to Jace)


Jace and I had a little interview: the idea being that I could get a better perspective of how I'm seen as a parent by the person that I'm actually parenting. And plus, with his little sense of humor, I just couldn't wait to see what he had to say to my questions.



What is something mommy always says?

Silence peasant!

What makes mommy happy?

Me!

What makes me sad?

Um, I don't know.

How do I make you laugh?

By tickling me.


What was mommy like as a little kid?

Um, I don't know.

How old am I?

17.

What is my favorite thing to do?

Go to work.

What do I do when you aren't around?

Go to work.

What is mommy good at?

Driving.

What is mommy bad at?

Nothing!

What do I do at my job?

Um, sort papers, and um, yeah I think that's it.

What cartoon character would I be?

Chase from the Paw Patrol, and I would be Rubble.

What is my favorite food?

Fruit.

Where is my favorite place to go?

Work.

How do you know that I love you?

Hugs.

Comments

Popular Posts