Welcome

Welcome to my little haven of creative writing, passionate ranting, and thoughtful learning.

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Mom Moments (Part 8)

Here's another giggle worthy post of things Jace has said just in everyday, totally unintentionally hilarious ways.


*I decided to try a peel-off face mask*
Jace: What's that on your face?
Me: My skin.
Jace: It's coming off?
Me: Yep.
Jace: That's really creepy mom. *Pause* Can I help??


Pulling into the parking lot at the doctors office.
Jace: You could park there.
Me: No, that spot says for doctors only, and your mommy is many things, but she is not a doctor.
Jace: Yeah. Do you need billions and millions of dollars to become a doctor?
Me: Well, you need a lot of money and doctors have to do like ten extra years of school.
Jace: That concerns me.


Me: Jace you got crumbs on you from your muffin, I need to brush off your shirt.
Jace: They're gonna think I'm a hot mess maker!


Jace: Are you broken?
Michael: What?
Jace: Are you broken?
Micheal: Well, I'm an adult, so yeah.
Jace: Good.

Elise: Jace did you fart?
Jace: Nope, that was Brendan.
Elise: Really? Cause I think it was you.
Jace: No, my uncle is always a stinky boy.