Things I'm Loving {February '17}

Welcome to February's Loving post! For those unaware, on the 15th of every month I host a linkup asking what you're loving. Without further ado, here's what I'm loving:

1.) #takeactionTuesday (Check my instagram for more details, #takeactiontuesdaycmk).



2.) Valentines Day sweetness and chocolate.

3.) Snowmen, snowball fights, and laughing outside with the boys.

4.) Cooking new Thai recipes! So far this month, Thai Chicken and Wild Rice Soup and Shrimp Spring Rolls with Peanut Dipping Sauce.

5.) Season two of Crazy Ex Girlfriend on Netflix (if you need some silly overly dramatic humor, this is it).

6.) Music mixes by alexrainbird on youtube. They're perfect for working, or to listen to while reading a book.




7.) Bible In One Year app. I've never read through the entire bible. I've heard and read a lot of it through sermons and studies, but I know I've never read the whole thing. So I downloaded this app that I listen to in the car in the morning en route to work.


Do you blog? Was a goal of yours for 2017 to blog more? Then please be encouraged to join in the linkup below!



Comments

Popular Posts