Mom Moments (Part 10)



Jace took his tools to work on the faucet in the bathtub:
Jace: Hey mom, where does gwampa keep his tools? Mine just aren't doing the job.


Having mini cheeseburgers for dinner.
Jace: Can I have one piece of bacon for my sandwich?
Me: Sure *Hands him a piece*
Jace: Thanks. Can I have another so this piece doesn't get lonely?


Me: Strip down, it's time to put on PJ's.
Jace: But I don't want to.
Me: Not a choice, it's bedtime and you need PJ's.
Jace: But I want you to do it.
Me: Jace, just get naked.
Jace: *Deep sigh* I'll do the top half, you do the bottom half, does that seem fair?


Jace: Hey mom, do you want a foot massage?
Me: Sure, that sounds lovely. Do you know how to give a foot massage?
Jace: Yep! I walk with my feet on your back.


After finding out I got the new job.
Me: Jace, did dad tell you the good news when he picked you up?
Jace: Um, yeah. Tomorrow's pajama day at school!!


Grandma to Nathan: Your face looks fat all of a sudden.
Nathan: Gee, thanks.
Jace: It's not fat, bloated is the word.


Me: 20 minutes until bedtime, what do you want to do?
Jace: Hmm. Hmm. Um, I don't know. Do I have to take a bath before bed?
Me: No, you got a bath last night and you weren't outside today.
Jace: Oh. But mom, can I please have a bath?


Comments

Popular Posts