Mom Moments (Part 11)



Me: Jace why is there marker on your neck? Did you color at school today?
Jace: No, Alex colored me.
Me: Why??
Jace: He makes a lot of bad choices.


Baking brownies with Aunt Weese and she gave him an egg to crack. 
Egg explodes all over him.
Jace: I really thought I had it.








Me: There's your pillow, it's on the floor. You kicked it off when you were sleeping.
Jace: No, I didn't kick it off, I sleeped it off.


Jace: Mom, why do you look like that?
Me: Like what?
Jace: THAT *points at my face*
Me: Can you elaborate?
Jace: Your eyes.
Me: Oh. That's spring allergies.


Playing Go Fish
Elise: Camille, do you have any Jace's?
Me: *laughing* Jace's?
Elise: Ace's, I meant aces, not Jace's! But... can I have you Jace?
Jace: No, I'm still my family's Jace.


Comments

Popular Posts