Things I'm Loving {May '17}

1.) The weather is right for beach lunch breaks!


2.) Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children

I listened to all three books in two weeks. It was creative, fun, and well written (also, I looked up all the photographs online since they're the big piece of the story so I wouldn't miss out!).

3.) Thirteen Reasons Why
I loved this series in that heartbreaking emotionally damaging kind of way. And being a person who has been there emotionally, it was a reminder to me that staying was the right choice. And that being kind and listening and believing is always the right choice.


4.) The Handmaid's Tale
I'm not going to lie, this show gives me nightmares of my rights being stripped away, or being trapped or imprisoned. But I also cannot stop watching it.

5.) My mom and dad are visiting!!! 
I don't think more than that needs to be said, I mean, I got to spend Mother's Day with my mommy!

So, what are you loving this month? Link up below!


Comments

Popular Posts