Things I'm Loving {November '17}



1.) Alias Grace

While it isn't nearly as gripping as The Handmaids Tale (come on April 2018, I need season 2!), it was still a very interesting and well done adaptation of a book. Thank you Netflix for providing me with two days of entertainment! Also, perhaps I ought to try harder to space out my viewing of shows?

2.) My husband

Allow me to be a little mushy for a moment, because right now I'm loving Nathan. Because November 7th should have been baby #3's second birthday, which triggered a super fun depressive episode that resulted in a crying, listless, overly-emotional mess named Camille that lasted for two days. By now, when this happens, Nathan just moves into babysitter mode, making sure I'm a stable kind of depressed, not a dangerous kind of depressed. And for that, and for the lack of judgement and plethora of patience, I love him.



3.) Holiday Planning 

This year I'm hosting my first Thanksgiving, so I've been having a blast creating a menu and even sending out invitation via email.
And then there's Christmas, I've started my Christmas shopping and planning and even making the decorations for our pod at work (Nightmare Before Christmas themed!!).



4.) Stranger Things 2

Like the rest of the population, I loved season 2, and it just made me even more excited for season 3! Dustin is adorable, and seeing the characters grow (like the rest of the world, I really loved Steve by the end of this season) just made me happy. Also, I started following them on Twitter and they're just as adorable in real life!


What are you loving this month? Link up below! 



Comments

Popular Posts