Things I'm Loving {December '17}



It's my last link up of 2017, taking the time to think about the things in my life I'm currently loving. If you're a fellow blogger please link up and share what your current loves are!

1.) Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

When I saw it was written by the person who wrote Gilmore Girls I knew I had to at least give it a chance. Watched the first episode and Oh. My. Gosh. It's hilarious and wonderful and I can't believe there are only 8 episodes in the first season!



2.) CHRISTMASTIME 

I adore the holidays and always have, I was loving them last month too. But seriously, what's not to love about Christmas parades, Santa hats, movie marathons, hot chocolate, driving around to look at Christmas lights, shopping for other people, sending and receiving cards, and listening to holiday music?

3.) The Roaring '20s 

Hyland's holiday party this year was themed 1920's, so I had an excuse to break back out some of my fun flapper-esque stuff and enjoy a night all dolled up with my dapper man enjoying some giggle water.



4.) Holiday Decorating at Work

Account and Finance did their contest again, and so the entire floor is covered in Christmas.It's extremely fun, though sometimes a little distracting since we are still at work and supposed to be productive! 

What are you loving right now? Link up below!

Comments

Popular Posts