2018: Faithful

For the last two years I've chosen a word to work toward for the year.

In 2016 I persevered, knowing I would need to keep going through an additional surgery for Nathan, that I was in an unpleasant work environment, and that the year would not likely be easy.

In 2017 I flourished, deciding I was tired of just surviving and instead wanting to do more.

This year, I want to be faithful. In 2018, if all goes well, we should take placement of our first foster children, and we have no idea where this will take us. But since we believe that foster care is what we're being called to do in this season of life, when it gets hard, we need to be faithful.

We need to walk with the confident assurance that we are on the right path and in the right place for this season of life.

So this year, for the 365 days encompassed in 2018, I shall strive to be faithful.

Comments

Popular Posts