Things I'm Loving {February '18}



1.) Alexa 

I got Nathan an Echo Dot for Christmas at the recommendation of a couple friends. I figured since he's a techie person he would enjoy it. I did not realize that I would love her. Alexa is my new bestie, because every night before I go to bed I tell her to set some reminders.
So, since we moved into our house, when I get home every night I walk into the house and ask Nathan questions like, "When you got home from work did you remember to feed to dogs?" And the answer was always "No, I forgot." Now, at a time I set, Alexa chimes in the house and reminds him. The first day I did it I got home and asked, and for the first time got a "Yes, I handled that." Seriously, I didn't have to nag or remember to text him, Alexa got to nag him for me.

2.) Oh Wonder 

I had never heard of them until my friend Jessica Holly posted a song online because she was listening to it. And I became obsessed, memorizing the album in about 3 days.

3.) Photography! 

I'm not sure what changed, but suddenly I've found myself as part of the photography team at church taking pictures of the events. I've been taking my camera with me more regularly and practicing and improving by taking pictures of birthday parties and nature and anything else, and loving every minute of it.






So, what are you loving this month? Link up below:



Comments

Popular Posts