Things I'm Loving {March '18}


It's monthly link up time, for me it's a chance for a little intentional gratitude and positivity. It's a chance to pause and think about the things in my life that are bringing me joy and to share a little bit of that happiness. If you're a fellow blogger, please add your link below so I can check out what you're loving!



1.) Boy Meets World

I remember loving Boy Meets World, so I was absolutely thrilled to see it was on Hulu. And I'm currently in the last season!

2.) Thrifting

I'm blaming nesting, because we are tantalizing close to being licensed as foster parents, which means I've been organizing, cleaning, reorganizing, and tackling all the projects I can find. It's delightful for me, and a bit annoying for Nathan.


3.) Birthday Month

My birthday always makes me think about what I've accomplished and survived the year before and what I hope to accomplish in the next year. I'm determined to make year 28 phenomenal, intentional, and grateful. 

4.) Seattle

There's a full post coming on this one, but I absolutely love Seattle, it quickly became my favorite city over the five days I spent exploring it. 




Comments

Popular Posts