Mom Moments (Part 14)

Know what I haven't posted in ages? Jace quotes. So what does the world obviously need more of? Funny things my kid says, so enjoy!



Asking Jace about our foster care classes:
Grandma: "What are mom and dad taking classes for?
Jace: "Well, we have a good house, so we can have kids that don't have good houses come stay at our house with us. And they might just stay for a little while, or they might stay with us for a long time, or until they get new owners."


Me: "Is Sophia your friend now?"
Jace: "Yes, she is my best friend because she played games with me!"
Me: "So, she's your best friend in the whole wide world now?"
Jace: "No, she's my best friend in the whole wide OHIO!"


I was taking a shower, and hear Jace screaming, so I jump out of the shower, shampoo and all.
Jace: "MOM, MOM, MOM!"
Me: "What, dude what happened, what's wrong???"
Jace : "Oh, you're here, I couldn't find you!"
Me: "I was in the shower. With the music playing."
Jace: "Well, I thought the bad guys took you and just left the music on."


Jace: "Mom, I had the worst dream ever."
Me: "Oh no, what did you dream?"
Jace: "I dreamed that I had a muffin and I had ice cream, and then Mavi took my muffin and he ate it! And I wanted to eat it, so I started crying."


Me: "Geez that's a big puddle."
Jace: "It's the biggest puddle I ever saw!"
Me: "Yeah, I don't think so kid."
Jace: "I was being psychotic mom"
Me, laughing: "Did you mean sarcastic?"
Jace: "Oh, yeah, I said that wrong."

Comments

Popular Posts