Things I'm Loving {May '18}

I accidentally skipped last month (sorry guys!), but I'm back with a list of things I'm loving!


1.) Handmaids Tale Season Two

I feel like this should be required watching for all of  'murica. Stand up, fight back, be aware of what is happening around you. Because while I love the show, I also find it terrifying.

2.) More days of sunshine and green!

Spring really felt like it might never arrive this year. It honestly was the longest winter I can remember. Finally seeing the blossoms makes the crazy pollen totally worth it.

3.) Being HOME

I love traveling, and if I stay in one place too long I get terrible wanderlust. However, after doing Washington, Colorado, and Kentucky in about 6 weeks, I am very content to spend some time just being home in Ohio.

4.) Church Community

This month started our with our Women's Retreat, which was an opportunity to not be "mom" or "wife," but to be me and spend some time focusing on who I am as a woman and building relationships with other women. It was a wonderful and refreshing weekend.

5.) New Life in Nature 

There is new life everywhere, including with a little robin we've named Gypsy, who decided to build her nest on the windowsill of our house. When we found the first egg, Jace literally DANCED down the stairs to tell Nathan. He is so excited to watch the baby birds hatch and grow up close and personal.



So, what in life are you currently loving? If you blog, link up below:


Comments

Popular Posts