Summer Family Bucket List!

I love summertime.

Okay, I'm just a big fan of seasonal activities and events. But this year the toddler is getting big enough to really enjoy some of the fun things that we can do together as a family! 

I figured one of the best ways to make sure I do all the things I want to do is to make a list, and here it is:


In case you can't read the small text on my picture:
1.) Picnic lunch at Anglin Falls
2.) Host a bonfire
3.) King's Island
4.) Cincinnati Zoo
5.) Play Putt-putt
6.) Hike the Pinnacles
7.) Berea City Pool
8.) Water Balloon Fight
9.) Flat Lick Falls
10.) Make s'mores
11.) Take family pictures
12.) Dance in the rain
13.) Go fishing
14.) Backyard camping
15.) Go to a concert
16.) 4th of July in Newton Falls
17.) Harry Potter movie marathon
18.) Host a game night
19.) Family walks at Brushy Fork
20.) Berea Learnshop
21.) Go to a drive-in theater
22.) Host a Disney movie night
23.) Berea City Pool Movie Under the Stars
24.) Cumberland Falls
25.) Lexington Legends Game

Comments

Popular Posts