Blogging: One Year Strong

Happy Birthday to this blog!

It's been a year since I started it, and I'm proud of how it's grown.
When I began, I just wanted a place to put my thoughts, writing, and pictures, and I'm glad I've stayed faithful posting to it, and for the positive responses I have gotten for much of my writing and ideas.

Thanks to everyone that's been reading!

Top 5 Posts of Year One:

1.) Apparently Buckeyes are an Ohio Thing?      455 Views

2.) According to Society, I'm a Bad Mom          160 Views

3.) This Post is Offensive                                   146 Views

4.) Welcome to the Grown Up World                112 Views

5.) This Image has Been Circulating Facebook    100 Views

Here's to another year, wherever it should take me and whatever may come!





Comments

Popular Posts