In Jace quotes kids say mom moments

Mom Moments (Part 7)

The older he gets, the more frequent these posts seem to be. He just cracks me up with his words and his actions.




Jace: I have to go potty.
Me: For real?
Jace: No, for regular!


*Getting Jace ready for bed*
Nathan: What stinks in here?
Jace *without missing a beat*: You do dad!


*Getting in the car after dinner, and the seat belt dinging starts because I'm not buckled yet*
Jace: I'm working on it Sookie!



*Waiting for the computer to boot up*
Jace: This is taking forever. It's still loading mom!
Me: You're still loading Jace.
Jace: Mom. Kids do not load.


*Setting Jace's butterflies free*
Jace: They are on the flower to eat connector. Are you getting enough connector butterfly?


Jace: I'm done watching shows.
Me: Then what are you going to do?
Jace: I want to play with my water balloons.
Me: You're sick, you are not going to play with water balloons.
Jace: I'm not sick!
Me: Yes you are, your fever keeps coming back.
Jace: * Exasperated* But you already gived me medicine!


*Jace is crawling on the tile floor*Me: Baby get up from there, it's dirty.
Jace: Why it is dirty?
Me: Because there is dog hair and doggie slobber, I haven't mopped yet.
Jace: Why?
Me: Go ask Riley (the dog).
Jace: *Walks over to where Riley is sitting* Riley, why you lick the floor? *Pause*
Okay Mom, I asked him.
Me: And what did he say?
Jace: Sorry.


Related Articles

2017. Powered by Blogger.