Things I'm Loving {August}

Each month I do a monthly learning post, but sometimes I'm in love with things that aren't exactly something I've learned. And I wanted to invite my other blogging friends to share, so on the 15th of each month I will be posting a linkup. Feel free to join and share what song you can't get out of your head, or what TV series you're binge watching till 3 am, or what food you just can't get enough of (just as a few examples!).

Here's what I'm loving right now in August:

1. Unsteady by the X Ambassadors.
It's been on repeat in my work playlists, and I cannot get it out of my head. 

2. Re-watching Gilmore Girls.
I've watched the entire series more times than I can probably count, but this time I'm watching it in preparation for the release of Gilmore Girls: Seasons. 

3. Neo-Swing Music
In preparation for a Great Gatsby themed party I worked to create a playlist and now I listen to the playlist daily. 

4. Green Tea Frappuccino
This isn't a new thing: it's always been my go to Starbucks order, but lately I've been craving them and their caffeine as I head to work preparing for more days of back to back and all day meetings.

5. Travel
Weekend trips to Kentucky and Chicago, planning out a trip to NYC and a day trip to Kelly's Island. Whether it's actually going on the trip, or just pinning and planning for it, travel is making my heart happy. 

6. Voxer
Having three way conversations with Gabby and Sarah spread out throughout the day. There's something about hearing their voices and day to day lives that just makes me feel closer to them.


What are you in love with right now? If you blog please join in the link up!

Comments

Popular Posts