Mom Moments (Part 13)


Jace: Rain rain go away, and come back never!


Me: Okay, tonight is going to be a little backwards. We're going to worship night at church and we're having ice cream sundae's, and then we'll get something for dinner. So, it's dessert first.
Jace: Oh. So I can have dessert and then dinner and then another dessert??


Watching Beauty and the Beast, the Be Our Guest scene:
Me: Jace, can you make me a dinner like that?
Jace: You can, I don't know how to cook!


Me: Okay my big almost-Kindergartner, do you want to take a bath or a shower tonight?
Jace: I can take a shower??
Me: Yep, I think you're big enough to take a shower if you want to!
Jace: Hmm, we should ask my teacher.
Me: What?
Jace: We should ask my teacher if I'm big enough to take showers now.


Me, getting up from sitting on the floor: Ugh, I'm getting old.
Jace: I like your age and don't like your age.
Me: Oh really, why?
Jace: Well getting older means you're that much closer to being dead. But your age means you're a mom and you do mom things and I like when you do mom things.




Comments

Popular Posts