Things I'm Loving {September '17}

The 15th of every month is my time to intentionally think about what I'm loving and what is bringing me joy. If you're a fellow blogger please feel free to join up with what you're loving!



1.) Jace's school!
He comes home every night telling me about what he learned, about his new friends, and about the new games he's learned. So far kindergarten is off to a great start.



2.) The beginning of fall

Though I was sad to see the end of summer, I'm enjoying bringing out the scarves and boots and fall attire. I'm looking forward to apple picking, pumpkin picking, and other fun fall activities.

3.) Movie nights

Outdoors, indoors, doesn't matter as long we get to use the projector and feel like we're at the movie theater from the comfort of our home.



4.) Connecting with new friends

Making friends beyond school is challenging, but it's so worth it to take the time to dedicate to fostering a nurturing new relationships.


Comments

Popular Posts