In accountability Charity Miles fitness healthy workout

Check In #1

It's been almost four weeks since I decided to hold myself accountable for my fitness and health.
So I thought I'd write a quick post to update (and add that I actually have stuck with it!).



I am still diligently tracking my calories and exercise with Lose It, which is seriously the best app for me. I know how many calories I consume, and I can even plan out my day to see if I have room for a little treat.

I have become so mindful about what I eat (and the money I am saving!) Seriously, by not stopping for breakfast at McDonald's on my way to work, and not grabbing a Sonic Nerds Slush a couple times a week I am noticing that my bank account is much happier with me.

I wake up and work out 5 days a week. Some workouts are much more intense than others (I discovered Jillian Michael's workout videos on YouTube. They, without fail, kick my butt), but I do them. And, no matter how hard it is to start, at the end I'm convinced that it was well worth the time.

I still have my glass jars in the kitchen, and moving the marbles works well for me. So far I've only had to move one back because I gained instead of lost, and it hasn't happened again.

All those motivational quotes I pinned to my Pinterest board? I took them a step further by printing them out and putting them up around my house. I'm a visual person, so when I see those quotes, they help me stay motivated.

Here's my tracking from my starting weight to now:

Pounds Down: 7.2

Longest Plank Time:  1min 6sec. (originally 47 seconds)


Future Goal!
So, my initial goal was for my 24th Birthday and a 5K, which is good, but now I've found an additional goal to keep me going. Did you know that Disney has a Princess Half Marathon Weekend?

I didn't until very recently. and now I must do it.
I must dress like Princess Belle (Yellow running shorts, yellow top, and a red rose in my hair perhaps?) and I must run 13.1 miles through Disney.

It seems to be held in February, so my goal is to run it February 2015. Anybody wanna come with??

Related Articles

2017. Powered by Blogger.