Happy Second Year Blog!

That's right, two years strong, check out that commitment! But really guys, let's just take a minute to appreciate that I have posted at least once a month, every month, for two whole years. That's a lot of writing, editing, and work. Oh and remembering, let's not forget that I have to actually remember to log on and work on this little corner of the cyber-world.

Last year I was all excited to share my most popular posts, the ones that had made their way around Pinterest and just kept growing with views. This year I haven't really had posts go "viral." Some are still popular, but mostly what this blog has been is just my place to think things through. It's still where I'm able to post yummy recipes, or rant when I just need to get it all out, but it's also been where I've been able to process what is way too lengthy to put in a Facebook post.

So, now to think about some goals. What do I want to do here in year three?


  • Continue to post at least once each month, whether it's a link-up, a rant, a recipe, or sharing personal life stories.
  • Post at least 4 creative writing pieces between now and next March 25. Whether a poem, a piece of flash fiction, or an excerpt from a longer piece, by posting it here I have accountability to be doing more creative writing.
  • Enjoy it! This has never been a "job" for me, this is joy, and I want to always keep it that way.

If you're still reading, you're awesome. And thanks for sticking around through the rambling, the strange, and the hopefully little moments of good writing that make their way to the "publish" stage.

Comments

Popular Posts