In God hope optimist patience trust

Timing

I'm not a patient person.
Yes, that is a flaw. I own up to my flaws, even if I am working to change them, I accept what they are. But sometimes I need to learn to trust that things will work out. That if I am willing to do the work and put forth the effort, things will fall into place.
Since my pool season ended, as I knew it would, I began looking months ago for part time employment, all the time hearing nothing back from anywhere. It was discouraging and frustrating, but I kept doing the work. I filled out applications, sent in resumes, then when the pool actually closed, panicked a little.
But sometimes timing is so poetic.

On my last payday from the pool, I got a phone call for an interview.

I went to that interview today, I was hired in the room.

I start my new job, which sounds wonderful, has good hours, and even a mostly set schedule, on Wednesday. As in, two days from now. Which means I was officially out of work for 13 days.

I'm choosing to believe there is a reason things happened the way they did. That I needed those 13 days as a break from working because I had worked so many hours this summer. That God knew what he was doing as I worked on my applications and LinkedIn account. And now I can stop panicking, and trust that there was no reason to panic in the first place, just to work diligently and learn to trust.

xoxo,
Camille

Related Articles

2017. Powered by Blogger.