Bradley Woods Reservation (Learning Aperture)


I've loved photography forever. I won't say I've always been good at it, or even decent really, but I love it. 


So my husband decided to get my the gift I've wanted forever: a real camera instead of using my phone or a little point and shoot. 



Of course, to justify owning this piece of equipment, I want to learn how to use it, and so today I woke up at five (in the morning) and decided to start trying shooting in Manual and adjusting aperture. 



Aperture is defined at the size of the hole that lets light travel. 


Basically, it's perfect for the little details in nature, like flowers and leaves. 


Also, Cleveland Metroparks are so fun to explore. I went to Bradley Woods Reserve in Westlake, a little over 10 minutes from work. Last week when I took pictures at sunrise I went to Huntington Beach in Bay Village, 5 minutes from work. There are so many parks to explore, which means so many more opportunities to get creative with my camera. 


So blog followers? Be prepared for more pictures in my posts, and hopefully as time goes on the quality of those photographs will improve! 


Comments

Popular Posts